Available in Audiophile 192kHz/24bit & 96kHz/24bit
© 2004 Reprise Records
℗ 2004 Reprise Records
THIS ALBUM DOWNLOAD FEATURES HIGH RESOLUTION COVER ART ONLY. LINER NOTES ARE NOT AVAILABLE.
American Idiot was a multi-track digital session mixed through an analog desk with analog EQ and analog effects to an analog tape deck. It was delivered to Ted Jensen at Sterling Sound in NYC as an analog 1/2” 2-track master and converted to 192/24 digital.
- Reached #1 on the Billboard 200.
- On Rolling Stone's "500 Greatest Albums of All Time."
- On NME "100 Greatest Albums of the Decade."
- On NARM's "Definitive 200 Albums of All Time."
- GRAMMY® Winner for Best Rock Album.
- “Boulevard Of Broken Dreams” won the GRAMMY® for Record of the Year.
- Includes the chart-topping hits "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams," "American Idiot" and "Holiday"
American Idiot is the 2004 masterpiece from modern rock super group Green Day. It was one of the most anticipated albums of 2004. Inspired by The Who, American Idiot is an epic, unapologetic rock opera that follows the story of Jesus of Suburbia, an anti-hero character created by Billie Joe Armstrong. The politically-charged narrative would top the Billboard 200 and yield the hit singles “American Idiot,” “Boulevard of Broken Dreams,” “Holiday” “Wake Me Up When September Ends” and “Jesus Of Suburbia.” Selling over fourteen million copies worldwide, the album is listed on Rolling Stone’s "500 Greatest Albums of All Time."