Available in Audiophile 192kHz/24bit & 96kHz/24bit
© 1997 Atlantic Records
℗ 1997 Atlantic Records. Marketed by Rhino Entertainment Company, a Warner Music Group Company
For the First Time - Digitally Released As High Resolution Downloads 192kHz/24bit Classic Soul Titles from the Archives of Atlantic Records and Rhino Records.
THIS ALBUM DOWNLOAD FEATURES HIGH RESOLUTION COVER ART ONLY. LINER NOTES ARE NOT AVAILABLE.
- Reached #2 on Billboard's Top R&B Albums.
- Reached #11 on the Billboard 200.
- "No One In The World," "Same Ole Love (365 Days A Week)," "Sweet Love" and "Caught Up In The Rapture" reached the Top 10 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles charts.
- Won the GRAMMY® for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance.
- "Sweet Love" won the GRAMMY® for Best R&B Song.
Rapture is the sophomore album by eight-time GRAMMY® Award-winning vocal diva Anita Baker. Her breakthrough hit has sold over eight million copies worldwide and earned the vocalist two GRAMMY® Awards. On Rapture, Baker combines elegant jazz with pop and gospel-inflected soul. The album includes the four Top 10 R&B Singles “No One In The World,” “Same Ole Love (365 Days A Week),” “Caught Up In The Rapture” and “Sweet Love.” This five-time Platinum masterpiece is among Rolling Stone’s “100 Greatest Albums of the 1980s.”